Bruce Springsteen has announced a tour for 2023, marking the long-awaited return of the E Street Band. The group tour, the first since The River tour concluded in 2017, kicks off in February 2023 in US arenas. And it will be in European arenas beginning April 28. It continues with a North American tour through from August. All US dates will be announced at a later date, with additional UK and Belgium dates also in the works.
Springsteen said that after six years, he couldn’t wait to see their great and loyal fans next year. And he couldn’t wait to share the stage with the legendary E Street Band again.
Springsteen has been busy for years since he last toured with Stevie Van Zandt, Max Weinberg, Patti Sciafla, Roy Bittan, Gary Tallent, Nils Lofgren and others. He launched the Broadway show, which garnered an accompanying movie from Netflix and earned him a Tony Award for Lifetime Achievement.
He released two solo albums: Western Stars 2019 and Letter to You 2020, both of which also received accompanying movies. He starred in a Jeep commercial that aired during the Super Bowl. And, he briefly retired after news of the DWI accusations emerged. He also publishes a podcast and a book with President Barack Obama. Last year, Springsteen and the E Street Band’s Legendary 1979 No Nukes Concerts was released as both an album and a film.
• 05-05 Dublin, Ireland – RDS Arena
• 05-07 Dublin, Ireland – RDS Arena
• 05-13 Paris, France – La Défense Arena
• 05-18 Ferrara, Italy – Parco Urbano G. Bassani
• 05-21 Rome, Italy – Circo Massimo
• 05-25 Amsterdam, Netherlands – Johan Cruijff ArenA
• 06-11 Landgraaf, Netherlands – Megaland
• 06-13 Zurich, Switzerland – Stadion Letzigrund
• 06-21 Düsseldorf, Germany – Merkur Spiel Arena
• 06-24 Gothenburg, Sweden – Ullevi
• 06-26 Gothenburg, Sweden – Ullevi
• 06-30 Oslo, Norway – Voldsløkka
• 07-11 Copenhagen, Denmark – Parken
• 07-13 Copenhagen, Denmark – Parken
• 07-15 Hamburg, Germany – Volksparkstadion
• 07-18 Vienna, Austria – Ernst Happel Stadion
• 07-23 Munich, Germany – Olympiastadion
• 07-25 Monza, Italy – Prato della Gerascia, Autodromo di Monza